Project Clean Oceans Inc. 501(c)(3) non-Profit was established for the purpose of supporting the waterways of world. One of many projects we’ve been working on is the means to efficiently and effectively remove the garbage from the Oceans. The time has come to share this mission and vision with the world. With your support this dream will become a reality, the largest scale ocean cleanup in existence. The well-being of all life in the oceans, our children and future generations to come, are counting on us.
1) The oceans occupy nearly 71% of our planet's surface.
2) More than 97% of the planet's water is contained in the ocean.
3) Each year some 70 to 75 million tons of fish are caught in the ocean.
4) The global fish production exceeds that of cattle, sheep, poultry or eggs.
5) Fish supply the greatest percentage of the world's protein consumed by humans.
6) Phytoplankton in our oceans contributes 50 to 85 percent of the oxygen in Earth’s atmosphere.
Learn about problems and solutions to clean our oceans.